Random Recents

  • at what age do you get over your birthday? at what age do you NEED to get over your birthday?? (9.6.09)
  • this fall semester (last major hurdle) is gonna be like that last 15 minutes of labor (so i've heard)...push it out AY! get it DONE! (9.6.09)
  • it ain't right. it ain't fair. how i've been away from this site that i use partially as my outlet. but i'm back. and trying to make a schedule of sharing time. a lot has happened. let's see how much of it matters. (9.2.09)
  • is seduction still in? (7.26.09)
  • damn, i ain't been here in a minute! (7.26.09)
  • it's july 4th people, i know. great bbq day for all! but please, remember how we really colonized this mofo. with mass genocide. remember your history! (7.4.09)
  • speechless. don't think it's hit me yet. R.I.P. Ed, Farrah & Michael. this week is too much! (6.25.09)

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Golden

"I'm so ready to love, I'm so ready to promise my all
I'm so ready to give til' the day that my life is no more
I'll be everything that this woman could possibly be
Cause I'm ready to be like the olden days when commitment was golden

Be the man of my dreams and get down on one knee, Love
Say you'll be all I need and then ask me to marry you, my love
Lets take two golden bands and lets walk down the isle, Love
I'll say I do and you'll say I do, make a golden commitment, oh

Let's last forever (let's last forever)
No typical american shady love
Let's stay together (let's stay together)
Pray God smile upon ours"

Chrisette Michele - Golden (on my playlist)

I tried this...I was everything I knew what was in a good woman...He tried this...man of my dreams, would ask me to marry him if he could...so why wasn't it enough?

Golden committments just do NOT equate to golden lives...

No comments: