Random Recents

  • at what age do you get over your birthday? at what age do you NEED to get over your birthday?? (9.6.09)
  • this fall semester (last major hurdle) is gonna be like that last 15 minutes of labor (so i've heard)...push it out AY! get it DONE! (9.6.09)
  • it ain't right. it ain't fair. how i've been away from this site that i use partially as my outlet. but i'm back. and trying to make a schedule of sharing time. a lot has happened. let's see how much of it matters. (9.2.09)
  • is seduction still in? (7.26.09)
  • damn, i ain't been here in a minute! (7.26.09)
  • it's july 4th people, i know. great bbq day for all! but please, remember how we really colonized this mofo. with mass genocide. remember your history! (7.4.09)
  • speechless. don't think it's hit me yet. R.I.P. Ed, Farrah & Michael. this week is too much! (6.25.09)

Monday, October 13, 2008

Let's Talk About Sex!

Again, as any regular reader can tell, I am very much aware of my sexuality and very much into Black sexuality and its use as a definition of self. Below is something I wrote a little while ago, that I haven't had the chance to expand, but definitely will. Whether I choose to disseminate to a wider audience, we shall see. But for now...I give this, to you:

"I am no freak, but I definitely appreciate what I can bring to a sexual relationship with a man, and I appreciate what I can do for him. And vice versa...my sexuality is nothing I should be ashamed of...it's informative, it's educational, it's an art in itself. My pussy is a paintbrush, and with it I draw out my fantasies, your fantasies, our wants and needs that cannot be met by anyone else at this very moment...
So why should I blush when speaking about this subject? Why should I watch my words when I talk about what I want and need from a man, and what I want to give to him? Why should I be discrete when I talk about what pleases me sexually, and what I think or know pleases him in the same way?

Who says sex can't be talked about on a first date? I can ask you where you're from, what you do, all about your family and place of origin, trying to get a feel for your personality...yet how you express yourself in bed should be saved for date #4...We make ourselves so busy trying to find the love of lour lives...most of this confined to what we have in common, goals in life, general vibe between us. But let me tell you, if that "vibe" is not there when we have sex, then the rest of that pertinent information can go out of the window. The perfection of my mate includes our connection during sexual activity. Call me shallow, tell me I'm overlooking what's "important," but I'll tell you that you're overlooking and ignoring one of the most important aspects of our characters...

Expression comes in all forms, verbal and nonverbal. It's on my face, it's in my voice, it's in my swagger, it's in my look, it's in my touch. Oooh, my touch, my stroke, my gaze, my posture. Body language. And you know what my body says...

Your sexuality and the expression of it is just as important to me as your honesty, your intellect, or your relationship with the world...so why can't I know?

My sexuality is a threat. It is my weapon of choice against those who aren't willing or cannot go the distance with me. You can be shocked, you can be appalled, you can be disgusted, but without knowing who you are sexually, you are also lost, confused and delirious..."

1 comment:

Nyrie J. said...

Speak that ish Ayanna!!!

lol.. no really. I'm feeling it. Go head!