Random Recents

  • at what age do you get over your birthday? at what age do you NEED to get over your birthday?? (9.6.09)
  • this fall semester (last major hurdle) is gonna be like that last 15 minutes of labor (so i've heard)...push it out AY! get it DONE! (9.6.09)
  • it ain't right. it ain't fair. how i've been away from this site that i use partially as my outlet. but i'm back. and trying to make a schedule of sharing time. a lot has happened. let's see how much of it matters. (9.2.09)
  • is seduction still in? (7.26.09)
  • damn, i ain't been here in a minute! (7.26.09)
  • it's july 4th people, i know. great bbq day for all! but please, remember how we really colonized this mofo. with mass genocide. remember your history! (7.4.09)
  • speechless. don't think it's hit me yet. R.I.P. Ed, Farrah & Michael. this week is too much! (6.25.09)

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Not Praying...

I don't pray, so I'm hoping and wishing and thinking...that change gon' come; beginning today!

Get out there and 'do what it do' folks. Obviously if this message reaches you and you're not registered, then there ain't shit you can really do regardless. And I know all these pro-vote ads and messages are annoying the shit out of you. So, I won't do that today. There are enough people doing that all over. Shit, I'm registered, and voted already, and they're annoyng my ass! I will never tell people who to vote for. I'm not in the business of persuading personal decisions. I know where I stand and who I support the most. So, if you're a non-voter for whatever reason this 2008 election year, just be like me:

Hope.
Wish.
Think.


Hope that history is made today. Wish that history is made today. And think that it WILL be made today. Election '08!

No comments: