Random Recents

  • at what age do you get over your birthday? at what age do you NEED to get over your birthday?? (9.6.09)
  • this fall semester (last major hurdle) is gonna be like that last 15 minutes of labor (so i've heard)...push it out AY! get it DONE! (9.6.09)
  • it ain't right. it ain't fair. how i've been away from this site that i use partially as my outlet. but i'm back. and trying to make a schedule of sharing time. a lot has happened. let's see how much of it matters. (9.2.09)
  • is seduction still in? (7.26.09)
  • damn, i ain't been here in a minute! (7.26.09)
  • it's july 4th people, i know. great bbq day for all! but please, remember how we really colonized this mofo. with mass genocide. remember your history! (7.4.09)
  • speechless. don't think it's hit me yet. R.I.P. Ed, Farrah & Michael. this week is too much! (6.25.09)

Friday, November 28, 2008

Go On & Git It

While some may be thoroughly disgusted by this display I have for you today, I am absolutely IN LOVE with it! Not because I'm turned on by her, and not because I'm attracted to her.

But because she is exuding her sexuality in ways that people find offensive only because of her size, and I'm sure that people try to make her feel like she should not be able to. So what if she's big. She clearly feels SEXY in this video and she's doin her damn thing to this song! She's not caring what you or I think, and she is "grindin" as we have ALL done to this song at one point or another.

I think she's fabulous. I think she's empowering. I actualyl envy her because I could never do what she's doing. Not because of what she looks like necessarily, but what she represents for females who are put down and likely placed into the "asexual" or "nonsexual" category because they're not slim and trim, and are far away from just "thick," or just plain ol' unattractive in the eyes of their beholders. This woman is a certified BG (Big Girl) and don't give a damn about it!

No comments: