Random Recents

  • at what age do you get over your birthday? at what age do you NEED to get over your birthday?? (9.6.09)
  • this fall semester (last major hurdle) is gonna be like that last 15 minutes of labor (so i've heard)...push it out AY! get it DONE! (9.6.09)
  • it ain't right. it ain't fair. how i've been away from this site that i use partially as my outlet. but i'm back. and trying to make a schedule of sharing time. a lot has happened. let's see how much of it matters. (9.2.09)
  • is seduction still in? (7.26.09)
  • damn, i ain't been here in a minute! (7.26.09)
  • it's july 4th people, i know. great bbq day for all! but please, remember how we really colonized this mofo. with mass genocide. remember your history! (7.4.09)
  • speechless. don't think it's hit me yet. R.I.P. Ed, Farrah & Michael. this week is too much! (6.25.09)

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lessons.

I am sooooo behind on posts. I have so many drafts to complete! I don't know I thought coming to Jersey for the holidays would be a break! Promise to come back soon...but things I've been thinking -


--when the ex boyfriend/lover REALLY become the ex in your mind, body and soul? What are the signs? How are the interactions, if any?

--I'm the "therapist" in my bunch of friends, so I've had years of practice at GOOD listening, being objective and giving good advice. but I've only JUST realized myself releasing judgment...is it because I'm maturing? or because I'm actually learning more theory/practice through working with psychotic people? or is it because I'm tired of people judging me??

--friends....are lifelines. They pick you up when you're down. they keep you up when you're climbing. But, they're also overrated, and I'm fine with cutting down. Actually, I'm perfecting the art of cutting down. And cutting out. Does wonders for my phone bills!

--ever have those people in your life (romantically speaking) that you KNOW you'd be good with in a relationship...even if just for a short while? I have one. and...it kind of freaks me out.

--family. A gift and a curse. But I wouldn't change mine for the world! I just wish I was closer to extended family...something that will be hard for me to keep up with from the Midwest...but I will try!


That's all for now. I'll be sure to post some stuff by the weekend!

No comments: