Random Recents

  • at what age do you get over your birthday? at what age do you NEED to get over your birthday?? (9.6.09)
  • this fall semester (last major hurdle) is gonna be like that last 15 minutes of labor (so i've heard)...push it out AY! get it DONE! (9.6.09)
  • it ain't right. it ain't fair. how i've been away from this site that i use partially as my outlet. but i'm back. and trying to make a schedule of sharing time. a lot has happened. let's see how much of it matters. (9.2.09)
  • is seduction still in? (7.26.09)
  • damn, i ain't been here in a minute! (7.26.09)
  • it's july 4th people, i know. great bbq day for all! but please, remember how we really colonized this mofo. with mass genocide. remember your history! (7.4.09)
  • speechless. don't think it's hit me yet. R.I.P. Ed, Farrah & Michael. this week is too much! (6.25.09)

Friday, December 5, 2008

Beggars.

I've heard alot of stories regarding begging lately. A LOT. Men begging, women begging. Begging for sex, begging for love, begging for companionship. Just plain begging.

And I must say, that shit is disgusting to me. Say that I have too much pride, whatever. But, I do not beg, boo. And if I WAS going to beg, it would have to be after IIIIIIIIII did something wrong!

#1 Case in Point: Woman begs man to stay with her, after she hears that he is in love with someone else, and wants to leave the current situation. Woman proceeds to beg man to stay with her because she loves him more, and because of their history together. Woman begs man to be with her physically, after there have been enough circumstances to safely say that he is not attracted to her too much. We won't get into how said man responded.

BUT, really though? We're gonna beg a man to stay with us, who has been playing us out on occasion after occasion? We're gonna beg a man to stay with us, who has expressed that he wants to be elsewhere? Where's ya head at? Where's ya self esteem? WHERE IS YOUR STAR PLAYER? (get wit that Kat Williams)

It saddens me, sickens me, confuses me, makes me laugh, etc. I just don't understand. If I did nothing wrong in this situation, what the hell am I begging you for? That's embarrassing. No other words for it. Embarrassing. Disgracing. Distasteful. Pitiful, and pathetic. And for SEX nonetheless? Isn't that like, an oxymoron? A woman begging for some sex? I didn't even know we could form our mouths around the words to even ask for that shit. Let alone beg someone for it. As my friend always says: Not on my watch.

#2 Case in point: Man begs for sex. That's a no-no. Like, a STRICT no-no. It's a turn off. You that pressed that you're about to beg me for the goods? Regardless of how "good" the goods may be, where is your self esteem? And for women in a situation where said man does the begging, is the thrill still there afterward? I don't think I'd want to get down with you after you beg, boo. Note: there are different forms of begging that come from a man. There's the relationship sex type begging where he just wants some MORE sex, and may bother you alot one night/morning, whichever. This is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about someone you're casually sexin', or someone you haven't even BEGUN to sex, who is really sitting there begging you. Like "please," "just for a lil bit," "please let me just put the tip in," "i won't ask again after this, please, i really need some tonight," type nonsense.

Get outta here with that. Because I'm more familiar with the man begging scenario, I'm more pissed at the woman begging situation. Because in that situation (which could be a man in that place as well), she's begging for love. She's begging for a relationship. And that what saddens my heart. Love is something that needs to be natural. A realtionship should be something that both parties want. With each other. Love should not be a contingency plan, folks. No collateral should be involved. And when there is, just know that love won't last.

With that said, beggars beware. Cuz you might get what you ask for, but you'll never get what you need.

1 comment:

Kat S.W. said...

Another good one. If I lose my job it'll be because of you. I have to physically put my hand over my mouth to stop from laughing out loud! I think I totally lost it at "please let me just put the tip in". Totally agree with all you've said in this post. Like you said, "not on my watch"!!!