Random Recents

  • at what age do you get over your birthday? at what age do you NEED to get over your birthday?? (9.6.09)
  • this fall semester (last major hurdle) is gonna be like that last 15 minutes of labor (so i've heard)...push it out AY! get it DONE! (9.6.09)
  • it ain't right. it ain't fair. how i've been away from this site that i use partially as my outlet. but i'm back. and trying to make a schedule of sharing time. a lot has happened. let's see how much of it matters. (9.2.09)
  • is seduction still in? (7.26.09)
  • damn, i ain't been here in a minute! (7.26.09)
  • it's july 4th people, i know. great bbq day for all! but please, remember how we really colonized this mofo. with mass genocide. remember your history! (7.4.09)
  • speechless. don't think it's hit me yet. R.I.P. Ed, Farrah & Michael. this week is too much! (6.25.09)

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just a Lil Suspect....


now I'm typically not one to judge...my relationship wasn't expected and isn't the best...I have my ups, downs, ins, outs, irrational thinking patterns, illogical beliefs, everything you can think of...but WTF are YOU thinking Ms. Hudson??

Shit, hey, he may be a great guy, charming, pleasant, respectful...everyone needs a chance, right? She must see / feel something she likes / loves. Can't nobody tell her nothin' I guess. And y'all know how it goes, "the heart wants what it wants..." But we ALL need to take into consideration where people get their start, acting or not. Not judge, but take into consideration...

"I Love New York," J Hud? Any and EVERY part of that show is a bad look. A really. Bad. Look. Tiffany Pollard though?

Someone who (whether real or fake) got their Hollywood beginning with some Tiffany Pollard?

Tiffany Pollard? Womp. Womp. And an Ewww, You Naaaaasty...

I guess I just can't get over this. Is is because we all love Jennifer Hudson and how SHE got HER start? I dunno. I'm thinking, that whether this is Ms. Hudson or not, I'd feel the same way.

But hey, I guess we never know how people are looking at us and we all have different standards...

I guess I wish them the best? Which I really do, because I'd hate Hollywood to turn that talented girl out. Let's just see what happens!

I guess.

No comments: