Random Recents

  • at what age do you get over your birthday? at what age do you NEED to get over your birthday?? (9.6.09)
  • this fall semester (last major hurdle) is gonna be like that last 15 minutes of labor (so i've heard)...push it out AY! get it DONE! (9.6.09)
  • it ain't right. it ain't fair. how i've been away from this site that i use partially as my outlet. but i'm back. and trying to make a schedule of sharing time. a lot has happened. let's see how much of it matters. (9.2.09)
  • is seduction still in? (7.26.09)
  • damn, i ain't been here in a minute! (7.26.09)
  • it's july 4th people, i know. great bbq day for all! but please, remember how we really colonized this mofo. with mass genocide. remember your history! (7.4.09)
  • speechless. don't think it's hit me yet. R.I.P. Ed, Farrah & Michael. this week is too much! (6.25.09)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The 2009 Academy Awards. Pleasures. Pains.

Lisa Rinna. She's admitted to bad cosmetic surgery , but....wow. The hair. The lips. I used to be a fan in your Days of Our Lives era, Lisa. Where have you left me?!?!?

I'm sick of this little Miley Cyrus girl, I'll be honest. The teeny bopper trying to turn sex symbol is an old idea, and I don't think she's making the transition well, at all. And this dress? You look like a Christmas tree, boo. Go home.

Fabulouuuuuuuuuuuus! Kate Winslet is stunning as she (usually) is in this grayish-bluish number. Elegance!

Jennifer Aniston, simple and elegant as usual. She looked great, though I wasn't feeling that Bohemian braid at the front...talk about an awkward moment when she presented with Jack Black and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in the front row! She presented with grace and did not bat ONE DAMN EYE! Loved it.

Beyonce'...this was a bad idea. You've got great curves, gorgeous skin, stunning smile; this dress was a COMPLETE miss. Leave House of Derreon ALONE!! What are those, fish?!?!?

Evan Rachel Wood....took the cake for me Sunday night. From the moment I saw her, she was it for me! She's young, some say she's misguided...but in this number, she was the BIDNAAAAAASSSSS OF 2009! The pale skin with the soft toned gown, with that tat on the upper back? Picture perfect!!

As Marilyn Manson's young and current on again-off again girlfriend, many people are comparing Evan Rachel Wood to Manson's ex-wife, Dita Von Teese, Burlesque dancer extraordinaire (love her). What do you think?

Yes!


Now, I don't think this is from the Oscars, and I don't know exactly where this shot was taken nor do I give a hot damn, but I am thoroughly appalled. What the hell was Niecey Nash thinkin??

1 comment:

Kat S.W. said...

HAHA the Nash pic is funny. The butt/thighs are fake though lol. That might have been for the Reno 911 premiere, but she definitely came out and said it was fake lol.