Random Recents

  • at what age do you get over your birthday? at what age do you NEED to get over your birthday?? (9.6.09)
  • this fall semester (last major hurdle) is gonna be like that last 15 minutes of labor (so i've heard)...push it out AY! get it DONE! (9.6.09)
  • it ain't right. it ain't fair. how i've been away from this site that i use partially as my outlet. but i'm back. and trying to make a schedule of sharing time. a lot has happened. let's see how much of it matters. (9.2.09)
  • is seduction still in? (7.26.09)
  • damn, i ain't been here in a minute! (7.26.09)
  • it's july 4th people, i know. great bbq day for all! but please, remember how we really colonized this mofo. with mass genocide. remember your history! (7.4.09)
  • speechless. don't think it's hit me yet. R.I.P. Ed, Farrah & Michael. this week is too much! (6.25.09)

Friday, March 27, 2009


13 year old Alfie is NOT the father of this baby. I know y'all heard the story. I repeat, he is NOT the father, of his 15 year old girlfriend, Chantelle's, baby. My issue does lie in the fact that these young ass kids or having unprotected sex (well, not that I don't have an issue with it; I'm just not surprised) Anyway...my issue is that these MINORS are plastered ALL OVER THE INTERNET, in publicity ploys all over the damn world.

I guess the shock to the world is that a 13 year old had supposedly fathered the child as opposed to an older teenager or legal adult, which is typically the case. Why are their parents OK with this? Why is he everywhere, and she is not? (Not that I want her plastered places, as well but...c'mon) This is not cute; it's sad and these childrens' parents should be embarrassed.

And I'm pissed.

No comments: